Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Home Fundraising Ltd Hide jobs in this location
- Home Fundraising Ltd
- From £20,000 to £22,000 per year + Basic plus OTE
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Charity Fundraiser - Full Training Provided - Leeds!
Are you: Friendly, outgoing and a great conversationalist, who`s happy to talk to anybody and everybody?
Looking for a Company:
* That is Multi award winning and Ethical
* Promotes from within and offers the best training in the business
* Has made a difference to the tune of £250 million so far for the world`s most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, Save the Children and Barnardo`s
What we offer:
* £7- £10 per hour + bonus*
* Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
* Make new friends & build great relationships
* Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles.
What we ask:
* Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors.
* Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up.
* Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
We don`t work on a commission basis, but we do reward good results with generous bonuses. Typically top performers will earn over £700 per week. £500 per week is very achievable once you are up and running.
To apply and start making a massive difference - APPLY ONLINE NOW!
*** Must be legally entitled to work in the UK and speak excellent English. Our clients include: Oxfam, Cancer Research UK, Macmillan Cancer Support, RSPCA, WWF, Save the Children, Scope and many more. We welcome candidates with fundraising, sales, marketing, promotions, customer service, teaching, training, team leading and management experience. Also, students and graduates and anyone seeking outdoor or evening work for charity may apply. Full Time and Part Time positions available. We also offer Gap Year placements and holiday work with a minimum commitment of 3 months***
- Eric Armstrong
- HOMELEEDS - 30D
Your application for ‘Charity Fundraiser - Full Training Provided - Leeds!’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!