1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:Hide this job Hide jobs with titles like this Hide jobs from Hot Recruitment Consultants Hide jobs in this location
- Hot Recruitment Consultants
- From £18,000 to £18,000 per year
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Hotel Reception Duty Manager, Central London: An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Hotel Reception Duty Manager to be based in the exclusive area of Knightsbridge.
This four star hotel, with timeless ornate architecture and traditional qualities of an Edwardian building, has 193 bedrooms, a restaurant with a range of traditional and imaginative dishes, a relaxing lounge bar, large meeting and events space and its own Health Club and Spa. It is popular with both corporate and leisure clients.
As a Hotel Reception Duty Manager, your duties will include:
* Based in Front Office, you will carry out the role of daytime Duty Manager for the whole hotel, proactively identifying and resolving any problems in liaison with or in the absence of the Departmental Managers
* To assist in the analysis of and response to Customer feedback, both face to face, written and on-line, following company guidelines.
* To ensure DM SOP manual is updated on a regular basis and all changes communicated to the team, with appropriate training completed as required.
* To monitor & greet all VIP's and regular guests and ensure guest special requests are dealt with, ensuring all guests receive an excellent level of service at all times, and that operating and performance standards are upheld in all areas.
* To manage the guest profile's in Opera
* Actively identify guests suitable for eligibility to join the company's loyalty programme & actively promote the programme to them to join up
* To ensure all areas of the hotel are secure and security procedures are maintained at all times, through regular floor walks and presence in public areas.
* To ensure good levels of communications between all departments
* To assist in any department to cover busy periods or absenteeism
* To cover Reception on rota as required
* To provide Holiday cover for Nights team
Essential Qualifications/ Skills/Experience:
For this role of Hotel Reception Duty Manager we are looking for the following skills:
* An excellent command of both written & spoken English
* Operational experience in Reception/Reservations/Night Audit in 4 star hotel
* Good working knowledge of Opera PMS, Micros and Telecoms systems
* IT literate with an understanding of computer technology
* Self-motivated - and able to motivate others to achieve tasks
* Well presented with a vivacious personality, excellent interpersonal skills and a professional manner.
* First Aid at Work Certificate and Personal Licence Holder (preferred)
In return for your hard work as the Hotel Reception Duty Manager you will receive a great package of:
* Basic salary of up to £18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
* Staff discounts
* Life assurance
* Dry cleaning and meals on duty
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hotel, Front of House, Reception, Reservations, Duty Manager, Hospitality,
- Hot Recruitment
Your application for ‘HOTEL RECEPTION DUTY MANAGER’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!